Hanged Bottles With Flowers
This is one of the best 50th birthday party decorations for a woman, as well as its a simple and inexpensive garden party decor idea!
You will need empty glass bottles , a fishing line, flowers and green twigs. Use multi-colored ribbons or multi-colored woolen threads to decorate your bottles and a LED garland to highlight the composition!
Th Birthday Party Ideas For Men
Whether youre trying to find a party idea for a husband, father, friend, or other, weve got you covered. Check out our ideas for the him in your life.
- Silver Fox Party: Pick stunning silver decor and dress to the nines for this classy event. This is the perfect way to tell the guest of honor theyll never go out of style.
- Fifty Years, Beers, and Cheers: Is the guest of honor a brewmaster or just a beer lover? Then theyll love a party centered around their favorite beverage. For a centerpiece meant to impress, consider stacking 50 beers in a pyramid.
- The Man, the Myth, The Legend: This theme highlights the guest of honor as the legend you know he is. To carry out this idea, make sure to include banners or a chalkboard that reads The Man, The Myth, The Legend. And make sure to leave time for a toast.
- Then to Now : Print out a timeline of the birthday boy with custom photos of him as a kid, a teen, and an adult. Enjoy the memories throughout the party and leave space for guests to leave kind notes.
- Pops Party: Let Pops know hes loved with a popsicle and soda party. Not only will this bring out his inner kid, but its also perfect for a party in the warmer months.
Th Birthday : Birthday Party Supplies
Birthdays parties are always filled with a lot of fun and excitement for everyone involved. To throw the best bash, youre going to need the right party supplies. So head on down to Target to stock up on all things birthday. Weve got a great selection of birthday party essentials to inspire your celebrations. Browse our collection for new birthday party ideas and birthday themes thatll keep your guests well-entertained. There are great options for all ages so whether youre throwing your little one a sailor-themed party, celebrating a friends birthday or bringing in Dads 50th, weve got you covered. Shop birthday decorations, balloons, bunting, lights and light signs to suit your theme. Theyll create the right atmosphere for your party, whether its an indoor or an outdoor one. Find the perfect plates, cake toppers, cups and more so you can set a picture-perfect party table thatll make all the food and treats look even better. Discover funky hats and other quirky props thatll add charm to your party and create a wonderful experience for your guests. Theyll make for some fun photographs too. And dont forget the party favors. Take your time looking through our collection and find the ones your guests will love the most. You can even shop birthday cards, gift wrap and just about anything else on your list. In fact, organizing a birthday party has never been easier. So get shopping now and become a pro at throwing the best birthday parties.
Read Also: Cheap And Easy Party Food
Th Birthday Food And Drink Ideas
The food on the menu of the birthday party should go by the theme. We have some popular ideas for food and drinks that you could include.
Inspiration For Birthday Party Invitations
Birthday invitations tell your guests all the important information like the theme, date, location and more. Check out these ideas for inspiration when picking your cards. Then, once youve picked a deign check out our resource on what to include in a party invitation or our piece on party invitation wording.
- Surprise Birthday Party Invites: Shhhhh, dont spoil the surprise! Make this clear from the start by using a surprise birthday invitation.
- Golden Foil Invites: A classic choice for a special birthday. Golden foil birthday invitations are beautifully designed and perfect for any 50th celebration.
- Vintage Signage Invites: These invites are classy and clean, a perfect way to tell your guests about the upcoming elegant affair.
- Timeline Invites: Use a childhood photo and a current photo to show all the guests just how far the honoree has come. Timeline invites make a perfect 50th thematic tie in.
- Humor Filled Invites: Is the birthday boy or girl known for their sense of humor? If so, consider using a comical invite to announce their upcoming party.
You May Like: Food Truck For Party Hire
Th Birthday Party Candles
50 reasons to celebrate.Brighten up your party with the glow of candles. Not only for the birthday cake, this idea celebrates the basic tradition of a birthday candle in a fun, surprising way. However you choose to use candles, this is one of the least expensive ways to decorate for a birthday party.
Photo courtesy of
Memory lane.The most important thing with 50th birthday party decorations is to make the honoree feel the thrill of something big and just for them. Here, a photo candle marks important milestones on life’s way that gains more and more interest with each addition.
Create your own candle with custom texts and names. Click on the photos below to get started.
50th Birthday Party Centerpieces
Looking good at 50.A touch of the past can add another dimension to your 50th birthday party decorations. It’s all about looking good here with a nostalgic photograph grabbing your attention first, and then keeping it with flowers and candlelight.
Photo courtesy of Color Me Paisley
Bottled up.Empty wine bottles used as decor is a popular decorating idea. A grouping of three wine bottles tied together, filled with colorful flowers sets a rustic and romantic tone for this striking centerpiece.
Turn this centerpiece up a notch with personalized wine bottle labels. Just peel and stick labels to create a centerpiece worthy of this celebration. Click on the photos below to get started.
50th Birthday Party Confetti
Photo courtesy of Kelli Trontel
Photo courtesy of A W Events
Hawaiian Or Tropical Party
Cover the festive table with a bright tablecloth of green, red, or yellow color or with a large floral print. Decorate tables with compositions of fresh flowers with large buds . Add some scented candles.
At the party, serve colorful cocktails, rum and natural fruit juices in glasses or in coconut shells with bright umbrellas and fruit slices.
To meet guests, stock up on traditional Hawaiian wreaths made from real flowers or crepe paper.
Don’t Miss: Prizes For Games At Birthday Party
Creative 50th Birthday Party Decorations That Let The Theme Do The Talking
50 anyone?It doesn’t get more customized than this. We love how mixing delicious food with stylish 50th birthday party decorations turns up the theme in an inviting way.
One of the easiest ways to make a statement is by incorporating a personalized backdrop into your party plans. Just hang behind the food table to anchor the theme and instantly set the mood for your celebration. Another option is to use it for an 50th birthday photo backdrop to capture this special day. Click on the photo below to personalize it and have it your way.
50 and formal.For a more formal sit down dinner, the dining tabletop is an important element of the overall design. We love the combination of color, flower centerpieces, and candles. Guests will enjoy dining in this beautiful environment.
50th birthday table decoration.Entertain in style with a 50th birthday table runner. Placed directly on the food table or layered on top of a tablecloth, this runner perfectly compliments the 50th birthday theme. Just click on the photo below for all the details.
50 and rustic.A sweet idea for a 50th birthday party. Old, vintage barrels and log slices lay the decorative groundwork for this rustic dessert bar.
We love the idea of hanging a birthday poster on the doors. The posters below come in a variety of sizes so measure your space to determine the appropriate size needed. Simply click on the poster photo below to easily customize using the template provided.
Photo courtesy of Creative Jane
Black Tie Cocktail Party
Fabulous 50 is meant to be fabulous, so tighten up the dress code and serve up some delicious cocktails with a black tie event. If you need some help figuring out drinks, hire a bartender to take a little pressure off of the event planning. Feel free to elevate your musical entertainment and hire a pianist to perform at the party.
Read Also: Birthday Surprise Party Ideas For Him
Have A Fundraiser To Benefit Your Favorite Cause
If the last thing you need is more gifts cluttering up your home, why not use your birthday as a way to raise money for your favorite charity? Instead of asking for gifts from your loved ones, invite them to donate to your favorite cause for your birthday.
We hope you love these ideas and themes for 50th birthday party for adults! The main thing is to spend time together!
Th Birthday Party Ideas For Women
These 50th birthday ideas for her capture how special she is in your life. If you have a mother, grandmother, or sister turning 50, check out the following for inspiration.
- One Hot Tamale: No matter her age, your loved one is always a stand out. Let her know with this play-on-words theme that features jars of hot tamales and spicy entrees. Make sure to include plenty of red in the decor and dress code.
- Nothing to Wine About: If the guest of honor has a taste for wine, make sure to include plenty on their birthday. Try to buy vintage wines and have each guest bring their favorite bottle for a truly memorable wine tasting filled night.
- Jetsetter: Does Mom love to travel? Does she have a favorite country? If so, this makes the perfect party theme. Include plenty of world map decor and include her favorite foods from a country dear to her heart.
- A Sweet Five-O: Use candy, cupcakes, or any other sweet to spell out 50 on a dessert table. Include glass jars throughout the party filled with fifty of any of these treats. This theme is perfect for bringing a little sugar to the party.
- A Family Affair: Let the matriarch of your family know shes loved through a family focused event. Include plenty of family photos and feature family recipes on the menu. Help her welcome her golden birthday with all her loved ones at her side.
You May Like: 80s Party Outfits For Guys
Table Decorations With Roses And Peonies
Today, flower 50th birthday party table decorations are a piece of art. Decorating tables with flowers helps to transform the interior, cheer up your guests and improve appetite.
Create large lush bouquets or opt for delicate flower islands, complementing them with flower arrangements hanging from chandeliers above the table!
Ideas For Party Decorations
Party decorations make a party come alive. Make sure your 50th birthday party highlights the honoree with the following ideas.
- 50 Rocks! Think lots and lots of pop rock candy and signs that read 50 Rocks! For an added touch, include stones with themed wording. This makes for a light hearted and fun theme for any 50th birthday party.
- Golden Decorations: This theme plays into celebrating your loved ones golden milestone. Use gold accents in balloons, streamers, confetti, and anything else you want. When the guest of honor walks in theyll love this golden decor.
- Throwback Decor: Take advantage of your party to print tons of throwback photos of your loved one. Create customized banners or posters of those special old photos. This is a great way to show how much the guest of honor changed over the years.
- A photo booth is a perfect focal point for any 50th birthday party. Create plenty of props and make a special backdrop, then let your guests go wild.
- Singable Posters: One photo perfect way to capture the special person the birthday is all about is through signable custom posters. Print your favorite photo of the birthday boy or girl and then leave plenty of space on the border. Give all of your guests markers and have them sign the poster with kind words and well wishes.
Also Check: All-inclusive Bachelor Party Packages Las Vegas
Golden Age Of Hollywood
If you always dreamed of throwing a Hollywood-style party, then check out these elegant 50th birthday decorations:
- lay out the red carpet and fencing ropes for your guests, make your party look like a real Oscar ceremony
- use black and white photos of your favorite actors
- make huge palm trees out of balloons
- organize the stage with the spotlights
- use the film production attributes such as film reels, horns, director’s chair, posters, cameras
- decorate the interior with ostrich feathers, red boas, large serpentines and twinkling gold stars, crystal candlesticks, gilded vases, and crystal garlands. Also, don’t forget to stock up on black and gold chrome balloons to fill in the empty spaces, launch some golden helium balloon stars up to the ceiling!
Decorate With A Beautiful Charcuterie Board
50th birthday decoration ideas are all about maturity and maximizing visual appeal. Since were assuming youre planning on serving food at your party , why not use the food as a form of decor in and of itself? Use a large, long table and make a huge and beautiful charcuterie board with all your favorite cheeses, cured meats, fruits, and other snacks. Need inspo? This list of drop-dead-gorgeous charcuterie board recipe ideas is a great place to start.
You May Like: Skechers Women’s Parties Mate Oxford Shoe
Fun 50th Birthday Party Ideas For Anyone
If youre planning a classic 50th bash, youre probably looking for ideas that work perfectly for anyone. The following ideas guarantee everyone having fun at the party. And once youve picked a theme, make sure to check out our resource on fun party games to include.
- Cheers To 50 Years: Feature the guest of honors favorite drink and get the party started. This is also a perfect theme to share a meaningful toast.
- Props to You: Congratulate your loved one on everything theyve achieved through the years. Create a photobooth are with plenty of pops with fun sayings to kick off the event.
- Rock Stars: Bring in a live band and celebrate their birthday in style. This theme features lots of dancing, perfect for your rocking loved one.
- Kids at Heart: No matter their age, the guest of honor is young at heart. Showcase this at their 50th birthday through youthful decor. Things like bright balloons, candy, and games make perfect additions.
- 50s Decade Party: Not only do the 50s have great decor, but they also make for a perfect 50th party theme. Encourage guests to dress in costume and include a retro soundtrack for the night.
Ideas For 50th Birthday Gifts
When the partys over, youll want your guest of honor to walk away with something special. Use these tips when coming up with the right birthday gift for a loved one. If youre looking for a more complete list of ideas check out our resource on gift exchange ideas for parties.
- This classic gift perfectly plays into a 50th birthday theme and adds value for years to come. Highlight the years of amazing things your loved one has done with a custom photo book.
- Jar of Messages: Have everyone special to the honoree write a kind message and store them in a jar for later. Whether its from a coworker, daughter, or mother, these are perfect and special to make.
- Travel Fund: Is there somewhere that your loved one has been dying to go? Have all guests contribute to a travel fund for the guest of honor. When they find out that special vacation is already funded, your loved one will feel truly appreciated.
- Spa Day: This is a great way to extend the guest of honors special day. A spa day will help them relax and unwind, and its a perfect birthday gift.
- Who doesnt love chocolate? Take this classic gift a step farther by getting custom printed photo chocolate. Use images that celebrate the many things the guest of honor has done, or use family photos. Its a great way to bring a smile to your loved ones face.
You May Like: Cheap Party Halls In Queens